The Hospitality industry is constantly changing. Now more competitive than ever, the more refined your offer is, the more successful it will be.
I’ve been branding Hotels, Restaurants, Venues and Meeting places for quite a while now. This work has ranged from a Juice Bar at the Glastonbury festival to the 5-star Hotel Metropole in Revolution Square, Moscow.
One of my very first hospitality identities (1990’s) – The Brewery, Whitbread HQ, London EC1
At one end, large groups are consolidating and at the other end, small entrepreneurs are flourishing with a clearly defined brand, uniqueness and tailored offers. One thing will be consistent though, the need to get your positioning and branding right.
Boscolo Hotels theme board.
I have extensive experience in hospitality branding and design from one-off venues to global chains. If you have a hospitality project, please get in touch and see how I can help you.
The areas of hospitality I have worked in:-
• Hotel branding and design style
• Global Hotel collateral design style
• Cafe/restaurant/bar name creation
• Cafe/restaurant/bar brand Identity and design style
• Cafe/restaurant /bar Social Media design
• Events, conferencing and meeting venue identity